There are just too many pictures/comments on facebook about babies at the moment.
I have this one friend who posts babypictures every week! so you can see the cuteness develop!
There are three friends with new borns at the moment, which includes babypictures and questions about feeding ALL OVER FACEBOOK.
WHY? Is there nothing else to discuss on Facebook? Do you have to share something so intimate with everybody? Is one photo on facebook not enough?
Would they be interested in my guinea pig photo’s? I only posted once the guinea pigs, on demand of my friends. But I don’t do updates about them every week/month. It would annoy people I think so I don’t do it.
Am I a bad person to be annoyed with this?
I’m happy for the new parents, but I also want to bitch about their stupid posts. I’m even getting updates from my collegue about when the baby is eating and things like that. I don’t care. I’m sorry but I just don’t.
well, I just about had enough.
In my country a massive “brown-out” is likely to happen. They will shut down some parts of the towns and villages when there will not be enough energy left in winter.
so, instead of focusing on energysaving measures and re-open the whole discussion about the fact that our lifestyles are just not environmental friendly, people start bitching about the shame that the power will be cut off for two hours and then just go and buy… generators.
You couldn’t just think about what life-changing measures you could take. Like WEAR A SWEATER insteas of turning the heat up, TAKE THE STAIRS instead of using the elevator for 1 store, RECYCLE, TURN THE LIGHT OFF, etc. etc.
People just don’t think about those things and I think our government (when we will ever have a new one) should start huge campaigns about living more environmental friendly.
There. My first political statement.
Proud of it.
Wearing an extra sweater by the way.
so it’s a month later and I’m still not with child.
developments since then:
1. my boss asked me again if I was pregnant.
2. a friend of mine gave birth and said in the text message that the baby was going to mess up her quiet peaceful life. really hate when people say that, I WANT TO HAVE A “MESSED UP” life because of a little mini me!
3. another friend gave birth, and another friend is pregnant. I’m already getting emails of friends asking me of everything is all right with all that baby news. hm. but, still, I’m happy they think about me and feel for me 🙂
4. made a big decision to drink alcohol every now and then and not doing the a) binge drinking (for me that’s 2 or 3 glasses) when I have my period b) not to touch a drop the other three weeks. It’s better this way. How else am I going to get through all those baby showers without one glass of cava?
5. heard that my friend who could only have children with IVF just got pregnant by “accident”, all natural, for her second child. The doctors are stunned. Feeling guilty because I felt a bit jealous. Is that wrong? But I’m sooooo happy for her!!!
6. I’m enjoying the peacefull life though. continue painting windows. thinking about my garden, where I will grow vegetables, where I will plant a tree. taking care of my gynea pigs (they are so cute!). LOVING MY CAVEMAN!
7. realised there are much worse things in life than waiting for a baby. which is a good thing right????
hug hug hugs